R&W helps commercial and industrial clients maintain regulatory compliance with local, state and federal regulations. Projects can include pollution/spill prevention, air and water discharge permits and general environmental management.
R&W also assists clients with audits, problem solving and developing alternative processes to complete Environmental Management Systems for ISO-14000 certification.
Services in this field include:
- Air, Groundwater and Surface Water Permits
- Spill Prevention Plans
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures (SPCCs)
- Michigan Pollution Incident Prevention Plans (PIPPs)
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs)
- Emergency Planning & Community Right-to-Know Act (EPCRA)/Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA) Title III (Tier I/II and TRI/Form R) Reporting
- Systems, Sampling, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Environmental Compliance Audits
- Environmental Management Systems
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) PCB Equipment Inventory, Inspection and Record Keeping
- Hazardous/Michigan Liquid Industrial Waste Management-Generator Requirements